193 Countries have agreed to address the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), however, the generation of sustainable solutions is frustratingly slow (UN-sponsored report). To address this we need to figure out how to rapidly accelerate the production of sustainable solutions, while at the same time making it easier to implement, adapt and localize these solutions.
We believe Open social Innovation can solve these challenges if we address key challenges that have stifled previous attempts to do this, namely: creating an innovation commons with open licensing, building in Interoperability —which enables sharing, adaptation, recombination— and providing valuable incentives that foster sharing and contributions.
The PROPOSED Solution Design
- Create a global Commons for innovation with open license —makes leveraging innovation efficient.
- An Interoperability framework —ensures innovation can be reused, adapted, localized.
- A valuable incentive mechanism —Innovators can produce and leverage innovation kept within a Commons and earn shares (Attribution, Credit, reputation) in innovation as they contribute.
Why Open Innovation?
Open innovation allows you to Foster diversity of ideas, novel recombinations and innovate at an exponential pace.
Core Features of the solution
- learn from millions of ideas, experiments, approaches, failures and successes.
- Tap into the cognitive surplus of innovators you could never hope to employ yourself.
- Access and contribute to collective intelligence
- Build a portfolio, network, experience, skills
- Funding and Marketing opportunities
Micro attribution, shares, credit and reputation
TEam and Collaborators
We are social entrepreneurs, scientists, educators and technology specialists working on audatious "Moonshot" projects that drive innovation.
Global keynote speaker. Author of 7 books, incl. Education to Better Their World: Unleashing the Power of 21st Century Kids, and The World Needs a New Curriculum. Creator, Measurable Positive Change database.